Writing an academic essay about Seinfeld. Hashtag post-secondary education.
Omfg "talk about" is a lot cuter than ask me
I know most people who follow me are only here for the art but if anyone's curious, here we go. o/
Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
Talk about your first kiss.
Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
Talk about the best birthday you've had.
Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
Talk about your biggest insecurity.
Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
Talk about a vacation.
Talk about the time you were most content in life.
Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
Talk about something that happened in middle school.
Talk about something that happened in high school.
Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
Talk about your worst fear.
Talk about a time someone turned you down.
Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
Talk about an ex-best friend.
Talk about things you do when you're sick.
Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
Talk about your fetishes.
Talk about what turns you on.
Talk about what turns you off.
Talk about what you think death is like.
Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
Talk about what you do when you are sad.
Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
Talk about your guilty pleasures.
Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
Talk about the end of something in your life.
Updates because I am neglectful of text posts:
- Registered for all the classes I wanted for next semester! Woo! Taking Medieval Brit Lit, French Intro 1, Anglophone Poetry 1, and Catholic Saints and Their Cults.
- I choose my housing for next year tonight !! Super excited !! Going to live in super great new building with my friends !!
- I get to go home in 29 days !!! Really really really excited !!!
- So ready to be done !!! I’m so mentally checked out I’m tired of school things I want to do nothing for three months.
- Finals wise, things won’t be bad. I mainly have this one 12 page paper for a lecture class I really don’t like, but I know what my topic’s gonna be and it’s not completely the worst, I just have to get all my stuff together, outline and write it. But I have like a month to do it, so I’m not overly concerned. It’ll get done. Then I’ll have an essay to add on to for my writing class, but it’s writing about comedy, so. Not really homework. Then my Russian lit final is in-class, the first part is matching characters to their books and the second is two short essays. And for my Brit lit class, I don’t have to do a paper since I did a presentation instead earlier this semester. Heeeeeell yeeeaaahhhh.
- SPRING IS REAL AND REALLY BEAUTIFUL AND MAKES ME HAPPY. BIRDS!!! FLOWERS!!! COLORS!!!!
- Really looking forward to this semester being finished, but it’s really crazy to think it’s already almost finished. Like, it’s such a weird thing. It feels like it’s been forever since it started, but it also feels like it just started. Same with the year as a whole. Like???? I’m already almost done with my first year of college??? What???? I’ve lived in New York for a Substantial Amount of Time already???? Lauren and I used to not know each other in person???? Everything is so weird life is a weird thing??? I feel so much more grown up and also so young. It’s so strange to feel so big and so small at the same time.
- LIFE. I DUNNO.
I can, and do, walk the street. No one bothers me or anything, because most people wouldn’t know who I am.
BOY THIS IS THE END
HOLD YOUR BREATH AND COUNT TO TEN.
We did it, kids.
We destroyed Lorn 4ever.